Your Events on Arts4Dementia.org.uk
Arts 4 Dementia’s website arts4dementia.org.uk is an increasingly referenced resource in the arts and dementia landscape. It is a valuable facility to display your arts events for people living with dementia. Your events will appear in the A4D calendar at no cost to your organisation.
We at Arts4Dementia want to see widespread availability of exciting new events across the country, and signposting your workshop on our website can inspire others to set up arts opportunities to support local people living with dementia.
Posting your Events
- You first need to Register on the website.
- You can access the Add your Event page:
either from the home page, using the Promote your Arts Events button
or by clicking Add an Event which you will find on the navigation bar on every page.
- Complete your event details on the form. Please ensure that your Region is included in the event title AND in the event description e.g. DARE TO CARE SCREENING OF ‘LOST HIGHWAY’ (EXETER). Also include:
Accessibility and Transport Options
Your organisation’s contact details
The address at which the event will be held
As many details as you can - we want to engage as many members of the community as possible!
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly events. You can upload a series of regular events with a single post by ticking the Weekly event box. If your events are fortnightly or, say, occur on the first Tuesday of each month, please state this clearly in CAPITALS at the start of your event description.
- For best effect, add an image, ideally wide landscape. (You can modify your images using webresizer.com).
- Click Submit. We check each event before it goes live and aim to have your events on the site by the next business day, available for the community to see.
NOTE - The Attend this event button does not book a place! It returns an enquiry form requesting basic information about participant and carer.
If you have any difficulty loading an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8780 5217.