Most of us are touched by dementia – a grandparent, parent, partner, friend, colleague. Your support will enable the spread of our groundbreaking initiatives to enhance life for people with dementia and their carers. Through fundraising and sponsorship you will make a real difference. Fundraising for the life-transforming intergenerational reach of Arts 4 Dementia offers challenges, great and small.
Become a Champion. Make Arts 4 Dementia your university challenge:
- Try a once-in-a-lifetime personal challenge, see the world in aid of Arts 4 Dementia.
- Join your university RAG (Raising and Giving), the fundraising arm of your students’ union.
- Become a RAG rep, meet more people
- Organise fundraising parties
- Put on a concert in aid of Arts 4 Dementia
- Set up a fundraising initiative for Arts 4 Dementia
- Organise street collections
- Run a marathon for Arts 4 Dementia
- Make Arts 4 Dementia your RAG Week charity.
- Become your university’s fundraiser of the year for Arts 4 Dementia
Fundraising achievements on your CV. Your skills will attract employers:
- event organising,
- handling money,
Have fun and advance your career in aid of Arts 4 Dementia!