Most of us are touched by dementia – a grandparent, parent, partner, friend, colleague. Your support will enable the spread of our groundbreaking initiatives to enhance life for people with dementia and their carers. Through fundraising and sponsorship you will make a real difference.
Fundraising for the life-transforming intergenerational reach of Arts 4 Dementia offers challenges, great and small.
Make Arts 4 Dementia your university challenge.
- Join your university RAG (Raising and Giving), the fundraising arm of your students’ union.
- Become a RAG rep, meet more people
- Set up an Arts 4 Dementia Society.
- Organise fundraising parties for Arts 4 Dementia.
- Put on a concert or performance in aid of Arts 4 Dementia.
- Set up a fundraising initiative for Arts 4 Dementia.
- Organise street collections.
- Make Arts 4 Dementia your RAG Week charity.
- Run marathons for Arts 4 Dementia.
- Become your university’s fundraiser of the year for Arts 4 Dementia
Fundraising achievements on your CV. Your skills will attract employers:
- event organising,
- handling money,
Have fun and advance your career in aid of Arts 4 Dementia!