Most of us are touched by dementia – a grandparent, parent, partner, friend, colleague. Your support in 2012 will help Arts 4 Dementia's initiatives to re-energise and inspire more people with dementia and their carers. Your fundraising and sponsorship will make a real difference - fundraising for the life-transforming charity Arts 4 Dementia offers challenges, great and small.
Your 2012 physical challenge
Broaden your horizons in aid of Arts 4 Dementia with an invigorating, fun experience out of the ordinary. Travel to parts of the world you might never otherwise see.
Become a Champion
- Go mountain-trekking in Nepal, Equador, Ethiopia, for Arts 4 Dementia.
- Climb Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa, for Arts 4 Dementia.
- Run a marathon and build up sponsorship for Arts 4 Dementia
- Trek with Maasai tribesmen in the wild African bush, or to Machu Piccchu in Peru, or through the Thai jungle, kayaking along the River Kwai, trek through the Sahara desert, for Arts 4 Dementia.
- Cycle for Arts 4 Dementia.
Set yourself an exhilarating goal in aid for Arts 4 Dementia, get fit, arrange this exceptional holiday, find sponsors and have the experience of a lifetime.