Join us on Saturday 11th February 2012 for 'An Evening of Dance: Rock 'n' Roll' to raise money for Arts 4 Dementia in conjunction with RAG Week. This year our charity event will be held in Younger Hall and will be an evening you don't want to miss!
On the night:
* Sets from the fantastic 1950s Rock 'n' Roll band the Buik 55's - you won't be able to help but jive, bop and dance along to the 1950s beats!
* Performances from a selection of St Andrews dance societies including the Blue Angels, EID Society, BALLADs and the Saints Cheerleaders.
If that isn't enough to tempt you we will also have:
* Unlimited Janetta's Ice Cream from 7.30pm - 9pm.
* A free cocktail with every ticket.
* A Union bar present - so cheap drinks!
* A DJ later on in the evening
* Plus a few extra surprises...
Dress Code: Black tie...1950s twist encouraged!
Tickets cost just £15 and are available to buy in Dance Society classes from Saturday 10th December for one week, and will be available outside the library and union in the first week of semester 2.
So come join us on the 11th February as we go back to the 1950s for a night to remember
SaturdayUniversity of St Andrews Dance Society firstname.lastname@example.org