Your support will enable the spread of our groundbreaking initiatives to enhance life for people with dementia and their carers.
From your donation now, to setting up regular giving, to creating a legacy, your generosity will make a real difference to help re-energise and inspire them through artistic stimulation.
Your regular support will help our activities to elevate people above the stresses of memory loss and enable us to reach out and provide stimulating relief for more sufferers nationwide.
Choose how much and how often you wish to give by credit or debit card. We shall send you a letter of thanks, confirm your details.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can Gift Aid your donation, increasing your gift at no extra cost to yourself.
If you would like to alter your gift at any time, please contact us
Payroll Giving (Give As You Earn)
Payroll Giving enables employees on PAYE to give to their chosen charity straight from their gross salary (before deduction of tax).
- Costs donors less to give more. You get immediate tax relief. Your pledge for £10 will cost you £8 as a basic taxpayer, £6 as a higher rate taxpayer and only £5 if you pay the highest rate of tax).
- Even more! The scheme offers potential employer match-funding, which benefits all parties:
- Supporting your choice and fundraising as donor.
- Increases your donation to Arts 4 Dementia.
- Your employers will enjoy improved Corporate Social Responsibility, boosting employee morale, team-building, which aids recruitment. Company donations are tax deductible. Tax relief on company donation.
- Provides a reliable income stream for Arts 4 Dementia
Making Arts 4 Dementia your office charity of the year redoubles your gift and will very much help extend the reach of our work and establish regular artistic activity nationwide.